Neutronic Stamping and Plating offers significant competitive advantages for our customers:
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating was opened in 1973 and has been in continuous successful operation for over 40 years.
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating has a wealth of Tool and Die Experience that insures our stamping dies are designed and built with the highest quality and engineering standards. We have more than 130 years of combined tool and die experience that helps guarantee our tools will produce exceptional quality parts for the life of the program.
- With our experienced tooling and engineering departments, we are able to offer our customers recommendations for improving their stamped and plated products with a goal of lower production costs and more consistent production. We call this “DFM – Design for Manufacturability” evaluation.
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating is vertically integrated. Our engineering group can assist in the initial concept design and carry it forward through prototype development and final tool build. Next, Neutronic has the capability to both stamp and plate in the same facility which leads to cost savings and tighter quality control for our customers. This vertically integrated model also allows Neutronic to expedite parts through the entire process when necessary.
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating is registered to the highest standards in the industry – ISO-9001 and TS-16949.
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating provides Value Added Engineering such as Design Assistance and Reverse Engineering services.
- Neutronic Stamping and Plating is recognized as the premier global supplier of stamped compliant pins and compliant terminals. Our compliant pins have exceptional performance in insertion and retention forces and, in over 30 years of manufacturing compliant pins, we have never had a recorded failure of a compliant pin.
- Neutronic is focused on customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations. This is evidenced through our continued growth based primarily on customer referrals.